STV, Inc. is currently seeking Site Civil Engineer for its Buildings and Facilities group in New York, NY. The candidate will work on a wide variety of projects including schools, health care centers, higher education and multi-modal transportationfacilities. Individuals will be responsible for the preparing engineering documents associated with grading, stormwater management erosion/sediment control, roads, utilities, i.e. water, sewer, storm drain, and conduit for the complex sites for all design phases, in addition to preparing specifications, calculations, plan production and construction administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5-8 years of site civil design experience
- PE License is required.
- Experience working with permitting agencies such as: NYCDEP, NYCDOT, and NYSDEC.
- Knowledge of AutoCADCivil 3D is required.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flood resiliency experience is a plus.