We are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Site Budget & Contract Manager to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Ours is a culture of expertise, and we empower our teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. At Medpace our employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand our high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint. These are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
• Responsible for managing contract & budget negotiations for assigned projects;
• Play a key role in managing timelines;
• Responsible for reporting contract & budget negotiation progress to internal and external project teams; and
• Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 4 years of contract management experience preferably in a clinical research or similar industry setting; and
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.