Site Acquisition Manager - Small Cell & Fiber Solutions
Less than 5 years experience • Telecommunications
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $60 billion.
Position Title: Site Acquisition Manager - Fiber Solutions
Responsible for the management of all Site Acquisition preconstruction service using cross-functional project teams to provide contracted services to customers and ensuring project timelines are met in accordance with Crown Castle policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with Sales, Service Delivery, Fiber Engineering & Construction, Area/District teams in identifying real estate candidates for the construction of fiber infrastructure.
- Ensure management and internal/external customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion.
- Manage internal site acquisition team along with multiple site acquisition vendor relationships and contracts in driving consistency, efficiency, and financial results.
- Coordination and oversight of preconstruction site acquisition services, from site identification through right of entry approval for multiple sites and multiple customer projects, ensuring that all preconstruction activities, including, but not limited to, file reviews, application entry, application processing, due diligence, and agreements are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate and communicate activities with team members and other departments as needed.
- Lead internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with CCIC and customer standards. Manage the deliverables and ensure quality control.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Ensure all documentation related to approvals, modifications, collocations and construction of fiber infrastructure are maintained in accordance with CCIC policies and procedures.
- Provide training and supervision for the Site Acquisition team and internal functional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of real estate site acquisition and zoningexperience with fiber construction or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other comparable industry