Nexius Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Site Acquisition Manager in the following area(s): Des Moines, IA,US-MN (Remote), US-ND (Remote), US-NE (Remote), US-SD (Remote).Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Site Acquisition Manager Champion to join our growing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and oversee land/building acquisitions, leasing and site locations required for telecommunications installations.
- Oversee market real estate acquisition operations, ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follow timeline, evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- May serve as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies. May be involved in managing zoning regulations.
- Preparation of Landlord and tower company applications
- Oversee the completion of Zoning and Permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the zoning process with outside counsel and vendors
- Work directly with Site Acquisition Specialists and assist in all aspects of project
- Quality control, data entry and tracking of Site Candidate Packages, Lease Agreements, and other Site Acquisition documentation
- Manage the Coordination, scheduling, and tracking of site visits and technical team visits with various departments
- Coordinate, order and track title, environmental reports, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and plans
- Obtain Landlord approval on Construction Drawings and zoning/permit applications
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings as required
- Travel to other markets as needed; air travel will be required
The Qualities You Possess:
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to interact effectively with Nexius teams and clients
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- The expertise to solve problems, drawing on your past experience and using existing resources
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and 7+ years of experience in the site acquisition management experience in the wireless communications industry.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, preferably in wireless telecommunications, or other demonstrated project coordination experience.
- Knowledge of site acquisition processes, leasing, and zoning terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work under aggressive project schedules.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!