The Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing the Site Acquisition team consisting of 6-8 members based in Costa Mesa, CA at Ice Energy HQ. The Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing and executing aggressive B2C and B2B strategies and comprehensive sales plans to further penetrate the Thermal Energy Storage market for Ice Energy's Orange County Program with emphasis on Commercial and Industrial buildings to participate in a Free Thermal Energy Storage program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible to deliver the Site Acquisition Strategy for the program and make solid short term and long-term business decisions. This position will report directly to the Director of Regional Operations at Ice Energy HQ.
- The responsibilities will include setting and executing the Annual Operating Plan for the SCE LCR Program utilizing the Account Managers.
- This position will manage current and additional direct reports in Southern California, having responsibilities for, performance review, people development, strategy development and delivering overall region sales numbers.
- Manages and directs all daily and local activities of the Southern California Site Acquisition team to include sales management, customer relations, new business development, employee evaluation and performance tracking, maintaining the opportunity funnel, development and quotations, pricing strategies, contract development / management and managing channel conflict.
- Shows leadership in the development of a sales team to include inside sales and customer service to demonstrate our commitment to meet the needs of the customer.
- Participate in the creation of the annual orders and sales plan, quarterly forecasts, and execute plans to meet the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) targets through strategic account planning. Drive and implement business initiatives to trigger growth.
- Help customers select the equipment they require based on current product offering.
- Provide input to marketing, product management, and product development to update current products to meet customers' needs.
- Understanding the vertical markets and its customers' needs.
- Achieve industry-leading customer satisfaction via best in class training, coaching and development.
- Build long-tern relationships with customers and strengthen Ice Energy's image with industry luminaries.
- Attend trade shows and industry events as required to represent our products in the marketplace.
- Be the voice of the customer and promote customer centric mindset.
- 8 years' experience in sales environments, including 4 years managing direct reports.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a sales strategy, targeting large, multi-year accounts, as well as short cycle sales to small and medium sized organizations.
- Success in implementing and leveraging CRM systems to grow existing accounts/relationships and to develop new customers. Demonstrated ability to simply communicate complex concepts into a compelling and concise manner.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and technical competency in using financial reporting tools.
- Proven ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
- Embraces and is motivated by change. Strong blend of analytical skill.
- A proven self-starter, he/she must be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good business judgment, and outstanding managerial leadership ability.
- Ability to bring outstanding interpersonal skills (including excellent oral and written communication), strong intellect and problem-solving skills to any discussion with colleagues and/or customers.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to QA own work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willingness to learn basic HVAC systems, get involved in the energy industry, and learn our product in detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering Preferred