SiriKit Platform Engineer
- Job Number: 53632905
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 31-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Help create a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, call up your favorite movie on AppleTV, safely navigate a map, and work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple!
- In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded code
- 5 or more years of industry experience (large-scale systems a plus)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
The Siri Server Platform team is looking for exceptional individuals to lead and extend the core software infrastructure, algorithms, and APIs that let Siri move, understand, plan, learn, speak, and remember. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with other engineers to extend Siri’s integration. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, have a thirst for new technology, and an eagerness to improve the state of intelligent assistants. Strong candidates will have experience with Java API design, concurrent programming, and distributed systems and are great abstract thinkers. Experience with natural language processing, static analysis techniques, code-generation is a plus.
MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent experience
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers - Experience with AI technologies including NLP or machine learning - Strong API design knowledge - Prior experience with iOS application programming is a plus.