Siri Domains Engineering Manager- HomeKit
- Job Number: 55910419
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 29-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- 5+ years of industry experience building and leading a team of high-performing software engineers
- • In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
- • Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- • Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- • Experience with highly scalable,and multi-threaded code
The team is looking for an exceptional engineering manager to lead the development of new areas of expertise for Siri, expanding the product’s capabilities for millions of users. You will oversee a team building these areas, or domains, through server-side Java that integrates with both the platform and iOS client. This position requires a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user- focused mindset. We also need a team player -- you will be collaborating with engineers in several technical areas spanning the entire range of Siri's capabilities. We also need someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
B.S. degree in Computer Science or 7 + years of programming experience or equivalent.
Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning