Siri Audio Quality Tools and Automation Engineer
- Job Number: 55509192
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 25-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Be a part of the Siri QA team and ensure the quality of groundbreaking technologies testing audio integration on multiple platforms (Mac, iPhone, iPad, Watch, and Apple TV). We are seeking an experienced QA engineer who can test features, detect audio integration issues, compile audio metrics and build automation scripts, frameworks and tools.
- 3+ years experience in test automation or tool development and debugging
- Expertise owning and driving features testing
- Experience using or defining shared test automation frameworks
- Experience defining and updating shared test tools, processes and procedures
- Solid understanding of audio related testing and issues on multiple platforms
- Flexibility to respond and react to a rapidly evolving software environment
- Familiar with iOS or Mac OS X, debugging tools and Terminal
Are you ready to take your testing and automation skills to the next level? Do you have a love for large scale systems that will help millions upon millions of users worldwide? Well, look no further, this is this role for you! You should be innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, able to work under tight deadlines and be a team player. You will work with QA peers inside and outside of the Siri team on multiple platforms to track down audio and speech related issues. You will also define work priorities across multiple platforms and releases.
BS/BA in Computer Science or similar experience