The SIOP manager will partner across Sales, Product Management, and Operations to develop optimal Sales and Operations plans. The incumbent will partner with the Managers and Leaders from Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Materials, Warehousing, Planning, and Logistics drive results and influence execution.
This position requires a deep understanding of SIOP, MRP, master scheduling and capacity planning, to allow the SIOP Manager to work closely with the Supply Chain and Program Management teams to develop Inventory Plans. The SIOP Manager will providing a month-year rolling forecasts and overall production/ inventory plans that meets the sales forecast and available capacity and will report monthly KPI/KPO Metrics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of Demand Planning and Supply Planning Processes.
- Coordinate and lead the SIOP meetings working closely with Sales Operations, Offering Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, Engineering, Finance and other cross functional groups
- Facilitation and Collaboration with Operations and planners to agree a master plan and backlog recovery actions.
- Work with Master Schedulers, Planners and Buyers to adjust build schedules based on any material and/or technical issues
- Propose updates to forecast and scheduling to drive proper inventory levels and work with the Master Scheduling team
- Design, implement and maintain the processes for auditing, updating and maintaining SIOP reporting and forecasting tools.
- Conduct Scenario Planning.
- Report production performance to plan.
- Inventory optimization.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Create transparent, visual, and simple processes and metrics to drive results.
- Coach, teach, and train best practices.
- Ability to multitask handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Strategic Sourcing
- 10+ years of progressive work-related experience in supply chain, operations and/or strategic sourcing.
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Energetic, analytical, good organizational skills, and results oriented.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Work independently, solve problems, can multi-task, strong leadership skills, intermediate or higher level of order processing systems experience, experience with inventory and forecast software.
- Core competencies – Integrity and trustworthy, drive for results, customer focus, process management, and continuous improvement.
- Citizenship and Travel- US Citizen or Green Card Holder with ability to travel (Domestic and International) possibly up to 10%.
- Preferred-APICS or CPM
- Functional or awareness in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Teams, Project, SharePoint).
- ERP Systems- Sight Line and/or SAP (knowledge or proficiency in other ERP systems a plus).
- Knowledge or experience with Business Intelligence Analytics and Reporting Tools like SAP Hana, MS Access, Alteryx, SAS, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Yellowfin, or MS Power BI.