We are looking for a Simulink Coder Web Tools Engineer in Test who is responsible for developing test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the important MathWorks Code Generation product tools that are web-based. Examples of these tools include code configurations, code generation report and code metric report. As a member of the Development team, the candidate will participate in the project from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
- Executing the interactive testing plans on UNIX and PC platforms.
- Reporting bugs detected in MATLAB, Simulink, Simulink Coder, Embedded Coder and other Toolboxes using an in-house bug tracking system.
- As an individual contributor in the Software Quality Engineering department, the candidate will work closely with the Simulink and Embedded Coder Development, Software Quality, and Documentation teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- BS degree plus 3 years experience, or MSdegree, in engineering, physics, computer science or math.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Simulink.
- Proficiency with PC and UNIX environments.
- Attention to detail.
- Programming experience in a scriptinglanguage such as Python or Perl.
- Hands on experience with HTML, XML, and GUI testing.
- Experience with embedded systems, embedded code, code generation, and/or compilers.
- Experience with Software-in-the-Loop and Processor-in-the-Loop.
- Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive, DSP or similar domains.
- Knowledge of industry standards, and methods of Software Development and Software Quality.