The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to do technical writing, Quality Assurance, and technical support for customers in machine learning, industrial simulation and robotics fields. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3d content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- Degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, machine learning or robotics, or similar work experience.
- 6+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Experience with AI (esp. deep learning, reinforcement learning).
- Experience with technologies such as Gazebo, MuJoCo, ROS, etc.
- Can program in python.
- Have written technical user documentation.
- Has publishing polished, interesting work on social media.
- Experience using our PhysX SDK.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Customer oriented: Making sure that our users are always satisfied.
- Focused, reliable, but also eager to learn new things.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.