The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to do technical writing, Quality Assurance, and technical support for customers in game development and visual effects. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3d content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and teamwork.
What we need to see:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Experience using game engines like Unity or Unreal Engine, especially with the movement, collision detection and physics features.
- Experience creating 3D content in DCC tools like Maya.
- Comfortable working in a team of artists and designers.
- 6+ years of experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Can program in a language like C# or python.
- Have written user documentation.
- Experience in the game industry as a tester.
- Has publishing polished, interesting work on social media.
- Experience using our PhysX SDK.
- Focused, reliable, but also eager to learn new things.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.