Currently seeking a Simulation Software Engineer with a strong Machine Learning background.
Must have a BS, MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, math, physics, robotics, or related field
* 4+years of experience in related position
* Expertise in general AI, robotics, automotive, or detailed physics simulation process
* Excellent C++ or Python software development skills on Linux platforms
* Previous experience in writing simulation code, 3D games, or automotive simulators using software such as Gazebo, OGRE, Unity, three.js, OpenRave, Drake, CGAL, Unreal, etc)
* Familiarity with state of the art 3D simulation framework/packages
* Extensive experience developing 3D framework
* Strong 3D Graphics and mathematics background
* Ability to leverage AWS, Azure, or other Cloud capabilities build out a distributed system for large scale testing.
* Experience developing and shipping products in a commercial environment
* Collaborate with other engineers to maintain physically accurate models of sensors such as LIDARs, RADARs, cameras, IMUs, GPS units.