WeRide is a smart mobility start-up whose mission is to transform mobility with autonomous driving. We are committed to build better transportation experience that’s safe, efficient, affordable and joyful. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and technologists who share the same passion and pursue continuous excellence in their work.
This includes building models for vehicle prediction, behavior evaluation and traffic representation. These models will integrate with time-series data from real-world, to cluster driving scenarios, analyze how vehicle behave in scenarios and model pattern of human driver’s behavior. We’re looking for strong engineer with machine learning background, who strive to continuously improve and learn new skills, technologies, and languages.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and build models for vehicle prediction based on time-series driving data
- Design and build models for traffic representation, to further cluster and analyze scenarios
- Design and build models for vehicle behavior evaluation, including safety evaluation and comfort evaluation
- Design and build models for human driver’s behavior pattern
- Build scalable frameworks to run models with massive amounts of tasks in a cluster environment
- Mediate between algorithms and operations teams
- Design, implement and review code on a daily basis
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, computer vision, natural language processing, data, engineering, math, physics, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in machine learning.
- Propensity for shipping product, ideally commercially available models
- Tendency to automate, benchmark and unit testing everything
- Feeling comfortable in designing, coding, integrating, tuning, and debugging