- Develop, lead and implement state of the art innovative approaches in optimization and simulation.
- Lead adoption of predictive and prescriptive analytics across various functions at Monsanto.
- Grow a team of Data Scientists to develop optimization and/or simulation solutions for operational efficiencies and revenue generation.
- Work with business stakeholders, strategy personnel and engineering team to develop an enterprise-wide analytics platform to efficiently develop, deploy, maintain and connect analytics models
- Work with forward positioned teams to collaboratively develop solutions and share models and expertise where appropriate
- Developing and managing external relationships
- Influencing a wide range of audiences, internally and at conferences or other external venues, through a range of engagements (e.g. presentations, panels)
- MS or PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, or other quantitative disciplines.
- 5+ years experience applying sophisticated scientific methods in the areas of optimization and simulation
- 5+ years experience with Simulation & Mathematical programming packages
- Understanding of big data technologies and cloud analytics environments is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience applying advanced techniques for exploratory, predictive, prescriptive and operations research analytics modeling.
- Strong technical credentials in analytics field and up to date understanding of emerging simulation and optimization capabilities.
- Experience leading a team of Data Scientists to develop simulation and optimization solutions
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted technical solutions
- Highly advanced ability to implement organizational, divisional and/or departmental vision and goals that result in achievement and success through exceptional leadership skills
- Executive level oral and written communication skills including presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to convey information in a way that is meaningful and well received by stakeholders and team members
- Creative, proactive, bold and out-of-box thinking
- A proven track record of solving challenging and complex analytical/statistical problems.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources, align with team members and business partners
- Ability to translate complex scientific framework into clear and crisp message
Req ID 01Q73