The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to develop and maintain our physics simulation libraries. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3d content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science along with 10 years of work experience.
- Expert C++ programming skills: You have worked on large software projects as part of an agile team and used continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of linear algebra and calculus.
- A penchant for writing easy to understand yet highly performant code.
- Good overview of collision detection and dynamics algorithms and can explain pros and cons.
- Experience with the internals of Havok, MuJoCo, PhysX or similar real time simulation library.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working in game engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Multithreaded programming and SIMD coding.
- CUDA or other GPU compute language programming.
- You can also program in Python.
- Interested to engage with customers, with great written and oral people skills.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.