As a Silicon Program Manager at Oculus Research you willwork with a world-class group of researchers, engineers and management developing the next generation of custom and semi-custom mixed signal ICs to drive our industry-leading augmented reality systems. Your mainresponsibilities will be to manage many of the deliverables of the Silicon Team to meet the Oculusproduct roadmaprequirements with high quality and on time delivery.
- Work closely with Silicon team architects and developers tracking the internal implementation and execution of next generation silicon architectures for multiple digital and mixed signal ICs, including but not limited to SOCs, analog drivers, power supplies.
- Help define and drive internal processes for on time delivery and A0 silicon mass production.
- Own engineering requirement documents timely delivery and internal signoff.
- Define development, delivery and qualifications schedule to match internal sampling requirements.
- Work with and closely manage multiple silicon vendors ensuring proper processes and methodologies are followed and on schedule execution.
- Facilitate and lead the resolution of issues with internal and external teams.
- Manage delivery of samples and mass production parts for the different builds.
- Organize/lead required face to face on site meeting with vendors.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- 3+ years of experience managing mixed signal silicon projects.
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on engineering work.
- Knowledge in pre-tapeout silicon development methodology and flow (analog and digital).
- Experience with post-silicon qualification, validation and characterization processes and deliverables.
- Organizational and planning experience.
- Experience performing and leading under occasional crisis situation.
- Fluent in English.
- MSEE or equivalent experience in relevant areas.