We are seeking an Signing Director for our Las Vegas, NV office.
The Signing Director contributes at the highest level in their industry or area of specialization and excels at client advisory, service advocacy, relationship development, and leadership. S/he has 100% accountability for the client relationship, delivery of the CLA Promise and deliverables for all CLA’s service capabilities. The Signing director leads by example in Living the CLA Promise.
Work Activities & Accountabilities
The below functions reflect the general details of the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
- Client Advisory: Anticipate client needs and look for opportunities to provide proactive consolation. Manages a book of business for their clients. The Signing Director has 100% accountability for the client relationship and deliverables.
- Service Advocacy: Leads the seamless delivery of services with clients. Know, understand and deliver seamlessly the firm’s full breadth and depth of industry and service capabilities across the businesses of Outsourcing, CLA Wealth Advisory and the Accounting, Tax and Advisory practice. Provides a variety of services to clients within the industry. Details on those service requirements can be found in the appropriate description. Grow CLA revenues by bringing new services to our existing client relationships.
- Relationship Development: Possess a high degree of integrity, deliver high quality and demonstrate the desire to be held to the highest of ethical and quality standards. Owns the client relationships. Builds and deepens the client relationship.
- Leadership: Excel at providing leadership in client service management and operational excellence. Develop CLA professionals who live the CLA Promise, serve clients with impact, execute to achieve results and build relationships with clients and each other. Create an environment that supports a client service team’s work and experience. Communicate with high impact and encourage openness and transparency (trust). Leverage the strengths of their team members to achieve greater results.
- Technical Competencies: Demonstrate excellent technical skills to support the specific business(es) served.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to deliver on the Director career path expectations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification. JD, EA, MST/MBT in place of CPA certification for Tax professionals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
- Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Client environments may vary, depending on services provided, but most, if not all, work will be performed in a traditional office setting under normal working conditions.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites as well regular (>20%) overnight, non-local travel.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.