Signature Reduction Analyst
Axom Technologies is currently seeking a talented Signature Reduction Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Assist with the development of new providers through research or meetings when required; conduct data management, file maintenance and maintain organizational tools to track and record actions; create reports, information papers, and briefings when required.
• Coordinate with other DoD and Government agencies for the acquisition of BUSINESS products to support DoD operations. Conduct briefings and attend staff-level meetings when requested.
• Train new contract employees and develop training materials as needed; assist customers and providers on the acquisition of BUSINESS products and advise on the use, maintenance and other procedures pertaining to the BUSINESS products.
• Report to division chief actions taken to assist customers.
• Coordinate with customers and providers to fix or maintain acquisition of BUSINESS products through face-to-face meetings, e-mail, or telephonic communication.
• Five (5) years of progressive experience in customer support to demanding clientele where immediate action and reaction to last minute requirements was expected.
• This support occurs while simultaneously completing routine actions.
• Additional experience in the development or execution of tracking acquisition or products is highly desired.
BS/BA degree in business administration, or related field(s), and/or demonstrated leadership abilities in prior assignments.