AECOM is seeking a Signals Field Engineer for employment. Some of the responsibilities include;
• Plans, directs, and supervises all operations included in moderately sized projects with moderate risk, complexity, and financial impact.
• Manages and leads all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
• May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
• Manages projects on a local to regional basis achieving quality outcomes, financial performance and client satisfaction.
• Successfully develops strategy, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, and executes project.
• Acts as primary point of contact with client.
BA/BS + 8 years of related experience or AA/AS (US) + 10 YORE or Diploma/Certificate (Canada) + 10 YORE or HS/GED + 12 YORE
$250K - $300K
$80K - $110K