MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking a Signals Analyst- (Senior). The candidate will tasked to provide RF domain expertise, trending, and pattern analysis support to USG customer. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing operational traffic, researching unclassified and classified databases, preparing target packages, and providing briefings and products for senior USG officers. In addition the candidate will provide guidance, case management, and support to field collection operations.
The candidate must exercise excellent social acumen and operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority tasking. The candidate must have experience with tradecraft and understand the importance of using tradecraft. The candidate must have strong communication skills, as he may be required to brief assessments at various forums across the IC. Candidate must be a US citizen and have a current TS/SCI clearance and a poly.
- BS (or equivalent) in EE, Applied Math, Physics, or related technical field
- Bachelors degree equivalent of 4 years of additional experience
- 6 yearexperience in IC cyber analysis
- Proficiency with at least two (2) analysis tools such as Splunk, Python, Analyst Notebook, etc.
- Experience in Analysis Development, technical Collections or Reverse Engineering
- Ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Working knowledge of protocols
- MSdegree in technical field
- Familiarity with other IC agencies
- Familiarity with testing and measurement system
- Familiarity with signals engineering and analysis
- Familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis
- Working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development
- Experience with operational communications