$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
Not Specified years
Posted 63 days ago
Description:Looking for a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation's most critical missions? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin's SSC Mission Solutions, Mission Processing Team! Mission Processing develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. These mission critical efforts include development of innovative enterprise, cloud and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, collection orchestration and tasking, processing, data analysis and analytics along with premier operations and sustainment capabilities of space- based programs in support of national security.
This Position for a College Direct Placement (CDP) Signal Image Processing Engineer for 2020. Successful candidate will have training (BS) in a science or technology related discipline and experience in at least one of these skill or computer language areas: C, C++, C#, Java, XML, Windows, .NET, and LINUX/UNIX, system software and scripting development, Java programming, web development, System analysis, System design, Software Design, Software Development and Implementation, Software Test. Candidate will work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance required for this role.
• Bachelors in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Physics / Mathematics or any other engineering discipline with relevant work experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, including US Citizenship.
• Demonstrated proficiency with one or more of the following languages: C++ / Java / Python / MATLAB
• Experience developing algorithm/software for remote sensing or image processing in C++
• Experience developing applications in Qt
• Experience with drawing UML diagrams with Rhapsody
• Experience with working with large datasets and parallel/distributed computing
• Experience with AWS / C2S / Virtualization
• Experience developing software collaboratively using Atlassian tools or equivalent
• Knowledge of software engineering principles and the software development life cycle (CONOPs, requirements, peer reviews, verification, CDRLs, etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
Valid Through: 2019-9-13