Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a highly talented Signal/Geologation Analyst to support a critical program at a customer site.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Technical Master's Degree (electricalengineering, physics, or mathematics etc)
- Requires 8years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in signal processing and algorithm design.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new capabilities, strategies, and processes that improve data extraction.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and testing signal processing software in languages such as MATLAB, R, C/C++, Java, or Python to preprocess, analyze, and integrate signals from multiple modalities.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adapting innovative multimedia signal processing techniques described in scientific literature, and reporting analytic results in the form of technical papers, products, and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating technical findings to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
Requisition ID 2017-38177