Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging
Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is seeking a highly motivated System Engineer to provide day-to-day support SIGINT data processing acquisitions.
- Identification of the ELINT or COMINT mission
- Experience with SIGINT data processing methodologies and operations
- Understanding of SIGINT compliance and access authorities
- Previous experience with NSA cryptologic centers
- Broad understanding of IC/DoD mission
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills, writing skills as this position requires direct regular interface with seniors
Security Requirements: TS/SCI security clearance required. Must be willing to sit for a CI poly.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.