SIGINT Exploiter -- Mid Level
5 - 7 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening for a SIGINT Exploiter / Analyst in Charlottesville, VA. This is a full-time customer-site position providing support to various high-profile government customers.
The Company: MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. The firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government.
MDA is an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing. We build satellite ground systems that enable users to acquire and process imagery form the most sophisticated Earth-observing satellites in the world: much of the satellite imagery that you see on Google Maps was generated by our software!
- The position will serve as a SIGINT exploiter/analyst providing expertise and support to various teams.
- Analyze processed COMINT, ELINT, and FISINT
- Review data in support of collection concept development
- Use JEMA to streamline data integration
- Maintain awareness of community activities impacting assignments
- Utilize tools including GALE, BVI, MIST, FADE and STK to exploit data
- Independently write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts to assigned issues
- Perform signals analysis research and target development
- Create data products and support/develop associated systems which heavily utilize technically-derived data from multiple sources to include SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, and HUMINT
- Lead technical discussions with team members and government senior leadership on research findings, community engagements, methodologies and tradecraft
- 6-10 years of experience in SIGINT analysis and exploitation
- Experience developing custom models within the JEMA-IC modeling suite
- Strong background working COMINT, ELINT, and FISINT within the DoD/IC
- Experience with US Government Intel tools, techniques, and processes
- Expertise in the following databases, software, or tools: ICREACH (GLOBALREACH), FASCIA, CULTWEAVE, SEDB/JEMA, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
- Knowledge of tactical and strategic SIGINT operations to include collection, target development, analysis and reporting, and dissemination
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently, while maintaining team oriented dedication
- Master Degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following databases software, or tools: Geotime, ArcGIS model builder, Palantir, and Analyst Notebook
- Raw signals processing, programming, or quantitative analysis experience
- Military experience