More About the Role:
- Lead Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure execution of near and long term technical objectives.
- Lead coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams.
- Generate technical content of white paper and act as primary point of contact for proposal development as required.
- Lead technical execution of mid-sized enterprise projects. This includes defining and tracking activities ranging from systems engineering, software/hardware development, test/QA and final deployment on customer platforms to include cost and schedule responsibilities.
- Own cost-schedule-performance-risk of assigned projects.
- Manage risks, identify issues, and develop mitigation plans.
- Generate polished briefings to support and lead engineering design reviews such as System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Design Reviews (PDR/CDR) and Program Management Reviews (PMRs).
- Develop and/or gather information to generate technical documents and reports necessary to support deliverables as required.
- Produce/author derived system requirements and system specifications from High Level Mission Requirements.
- Perform engineering tradeoffs analysis and develop Course(s) of Action (COAs) using existing constraints/guidelines.
- Lead the establishment and continuing coordination of Development Operations (DevOps) pipelines for product teams.
- Spearhead continuous process improvement while exhibiting the ability to identify waste in the system and improve the overall process to reduce wasted time and redundancy.
-US Citizenship is required along with active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in an STEM discipline (Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Software, Math, Physics) from an accredited University with minimum 10 years of professional experience ideally with DoD organization or Contractor
- Experience throughout an entire hardware/software product development lifecycle.
- Exposure to standard DoD System Engineering Process and terms such as Interface Control Documents (ICDs), System Requirements Documents (SRD), Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), Customer Acceptance, Program Management Review (PMR).
- Experience in a DoD Prime Contractor capacity.
- Experience in subsystem integration into a larger system (e.g. aircraft, ground vehicle, ship).
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Experience with iterative development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile/Scrum or Kanban.
- Exposure to unmanned or manned C4ISR systems and or principles.
- Exposure to GPS systems/INS Systems.
- Exposure to SIGINT Systems.
- Exposure to networking principles and/or experience with classified networks.
- Understanding of the certification and accreditation process for classified networks.
- Exposure and or interest in Project Management PMP and experience with EVMS.