Speridian Technologies Canada is looking for experienced and enthusiastic Siebel developers for full time role based out of their office in Mississauga. The Siebel Developer will help with implementation of Siebel CRM projects for Speridian clients across North America. This position is responsible for the configuration, integration and implementation of Siebel CRM, supporting modules and integration with middleware, and User Interface.
The Siebel Developer will implement technical requirements of the project in the Siebel CRM platform based on system design documents. The Developer is able to address technical issues and identify risks and issues. The Developer is familiar with Siebel environment and best practices, and will assist the Testing team in defining quality test cases and test scenarios.
Required Skills Include:
- 7 years or more of experience directly related to designing and implementing integration solutions using Siebel CRM technologies.
- Hands on experience with technical infrastructure of Siebel application.
- Knowledge of Siebel application including application servers, file servers, upgrades, patches and related processes.Experience with design and implementation of Siebel data model.
- Experience with design and implementation of Siebel data model.
- Knowledge of Siebel Tools and the ability to map objects from the application to the database as well as integrating with SOA and OPA
- Ability to work within a large project team with diverse technical skill sets.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities.
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills
- Strong focus on completing with high quality assigned tasks & deliverables
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Willing to travel to USA