We are looking for SI Software Developer for our client in Overland Park, KS
Job Title: SI Software Developer
Job Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Other Industry External Names for Role: Application Designer, Application Developer, Scrum Master, SW Architect.
Purpose of Job Role:
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer's solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect (SA) and Business Analyst (BA), for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing support.
- Detailed SW Design
- Specify low level SW design, Write technical specifications
- Produce interface or integration specifications â€¢ Select appropriate platforms and tools.
- Develop and integrate the SW component
- Develop new and amended software programs, database, schemas, data dictionary, and scripts
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards and customer guidelines
- SW component testing and system testing support o Support the Installation and integration of software into the target environment
- Write test plans and descriptions for component testing. Support system test specification.
- Perform component testing of software programs including bug fixing, provide support to system testing phase.
Tools & Resources:
- SW Design Tools
- Development platforms and environments
- Debugging tools â€¢ Deployment tools
- Verification tools
- Configuration management tools
- Task management tools
- Documentation or office tools â€¢ Behavioral Competences
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Analyzing â€¢ Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations Qualifications and Experience
- An degree in computer science or related disciplines; or relevant industry experience in software development activity
- Have an analytical mind and be able to follow processes.
- Good experience in technical trouble shooting.
- Good experience in coding and how to update existing code.
- Good experience of IP Technologies
- Experience about architectural design
- Configuration Management experience
- Experience in Standardization work
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
Focus areas of domain expertise:
- BSS (Real time and converged solutions, Billing, Portals, Campaign mgmt, EAI and CRM)
- OSS (Fulfillment, Assurance, EAI, customer experience management)
- Cloud â
- Service Delivery and Service Enablement solutions and VAS (Value added services) transformation/consolidation;
- TV & Media
- IP and network knowledge
- Educational Qualifications
- CS or Equivalent.