About the position:
The SI Partner Alliance Director (PAD) is the primary role responsible for the SI relationship. The PAD is accountable for the recruitment, development and management for several named Ceridian Dayforce implementation partners (SI) in tight collaboration with sellers, client partners and other key stakeholders.
This is a remote/virtual position and can be located anywhere in United States.
- Ability to strategically articulate the Ceridian portfolio in terms of the customer and SI value proposition
- Execute professional preparation and leadership of all relevant SI / Ceridian meetings
- Partner and collaborate with internal Ceridian stakeholders acting as the strategic liaison with/for the SI to ensure achievement of the above KPIs
- Prevent and resolve conflicts between SI and Ceridian.
- Participate and lead quarterly meetings to ensure proper planning and execution of joint Sales, Marketing, Delivery, Enablement and Innovation
- Responsible for measurement, accountability and reporting of results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilizes existing experts within SI and Ceridian to prepare, deliver and follow up on the business planning needs and strategy
- 10 plus years in the software sales or business development field, partner management, ideally with SI/implementation partners
- HCM experience required
- Experience in business development planning and execution experience in driving sales pipeline, demand gen, and enablement with SIs
- Effective people management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- High energy – brings optimism, innovative ideas and a play-to-win attitude
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability
- Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Local market knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.)
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent
- MBA preferred