At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Showroom Manager who will lead a team of Personal Jewelers at our retail showroom in the Tyson Corner Mall. The ideal candidate understands our white glove culture and has a passion to educate customers about jewelry purchases. The Showroom Manager supports the team by being a resource regarding Blue Nile products, practices, selling techniques, and policies and procedures. Ideal candidates will possess sales experience with the ability to empower, motivate and inspire each team member to provide world class customer service and maximize sales. A Showroom Manager at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate, helps others, and drives for results.
- Supports a team of Personal Jewelers to deliver a high level of customer care and foster a consultative sales environment
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Blue Nile products, practices, consultative selling techniques, policies and procedures and continues to find ways to improve team performance
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with Personal Jewelers; exhibit excellent active listening skills, effectively provide both positive and constructive feedback
- Create a climate of service while managing costs and meeting company goals and metrics
- Act as a guest experience manager to ensure that all customer needs are met
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Recruit, hire, train, and schedule team of Personal Jewelers to meet business needs
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and high integrity in interactions with customers and staff
- Partner with regional management to report meaningful information about business trends
- 5+ years’ sales experience
- 3+ years’ customer service supervisory/management experience in a sales environment
- Ability to mentor, train and coach employees to successfully deliver the best customer services results
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity; ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Passionate customer service focus
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through all computer systems
- Strong Analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to follow-through on projects, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including weekends and holidays
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus