Holly Hunt is expanding in the Boston area!!
A HOLLY HUNT General Manager oversees our local business and is responsible for the overall showroom performance, including profit and loss. They are committed to supporting all efforts of quality, brand awareness and managing company culture to provide best in class service. Their main focus is driving sales and building their sales teams.
- Build a strong integrated sales force to grow business in showroom local market.
- Manage for results, teach and coach positive and pro-active sales techniques and practices.
- Maintain a best-in-class client experience by developing and creating an environment of exceptional customer service.
- Oversee execution of quote and order management by the sales and sales support teams.
- Strategically utilize reporting for big picture understanding of overall business and areas for growth and improvement.
- Resolve escalated client-service cases.
- Implement process and service improvement plans.
- Oversee recruitment and mentoring.
- Be a brand representative on the sales floor, in the office and at events to develop and grow relationship with the local design community.
- Develop strong relationships with the showrooms rep vendors, understanding their clientele, their niche in the market and help them to grow their existing business.
- Ensure that the showroom rep vendors are supported and growth strategies are executed.
- Maintain the signature HOLLY HUNT best in class visual image. Coordinate merchandising and overall presentation of space, working with Creative team.
- Manage facilities, including working with outside vendors for repairs, updates, etc.
- Work with the HOLLY HUNT accounting teams to facilitate seamless accounting processes, forecasts and budgets.
- Liaise with marketing team to develop client, brand focused outreach and events
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 7+ years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of high end luxury product and client buying experience
- Outstanding organization and communication skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail
- Able to create and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate with all levels in an organization