With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Mondel?z is a snacking powerhouse with a portfolio of brands that delight consumers and frighten the competition: Oreo, Triscuit, Trident, Chips Ahoy, Ritz, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Dentyne, Christie and Caramilk to name just a few.
Mondel?z has a history of industry leading and business building Shopper Marketing. At a time when brand communication is becoming increasingly challenging in a fragmented media environment, winning in-store is critical to the future of Mondel?z. As the Shopper Marketing Manager, you will support Power Brands by executing customized shopper activations at LCL and managing shoppers at the Point of Buying (PoB) through customized offers that will increase basket size, loyalty, buy rate and conversion.
The successful candidates must develop & execute impactful programing that drives top-tier return in a consolidated retail environment with escalating trade investment by:
• Developing and executing insight-driven programs tailored to our customers’ strategies
• Ensuring efficient merchandising driving immediate purchase of cross-category items
• Increasing shopper value through a unique shopping experience
• Delivering strong analytics to drive ROI via diverse programs including loyalty
• Developing and fostering strong collaborative internal (customer business teams) and external (ie. agency) relationship
• Bachelor of Commerce or B.A. - preferred focus in marketing or business administration
• Strong analytics skills including AC Nielsen
• 5+ years of sales/shopper marketing experience with proven customer promotions experience
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time
• Proven ability to work cross functionally in a matrixed organization
Req #: 1804416