The Marketing Arm is looking for account leaders with experience in Retail/Shopper Marketing to work in our Dallas office to support a rapidly expanding consumer durables account.
As an Account Management leader with a focus on Shopper Marketing and Retail Activation, you will function as the Client/Agency liaison to ensure the clients’ shopper marketing goals and retail program deliverables are achieved within multiple channels and accounts. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership, organic business development, effective and efficient program management, and integration/collaboration of our cross-functional Agency team. You will partner closely with counterparts specializing in strategic planning and creative development.
- Integration: Utilize interpersonal savvy to rally cross-functional Agency resources to collaborate when developing concepts & activating 360° programming.
- Strategy: Create the link between consumer motivation and shopper behavior to enhance the consumer and/or shopper experience.
- Creative: Facilitate the creation of fresh ideas and new thinking for clients and their unique challenges, always expanding the possibilities and vision of shopper marketing and promotions.
- Consultant: Communicate our unique agency position and integrated shopper marketing approach to clients, giving expert advice on how we strategically fit into their marketing mix.
- Entrepreneurship: Build and monetize the agency offerings to meet account financial goals.
- Communication: Articulate in writing and in person; Ability to communicate in an efficient, effective and compelling manner.
- 5-10 years of accumulated shopper marketing, retail and/or promotional expertise at a leading Shopper Marketing or Retail Promotion Agency.
- Experience working with large consumer brands and retailchannels intimacy; Automotive category a plus.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional communications from inception to analysis of client programs.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients.
- Standardize best practices for client program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting.
- Understanding of field sales recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Capable of activating assignments to encourage partnership with cross functional agency team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Credit-Card and Loyalty Marketing Program Experience a plus.
- Proven track record and ability to sell intangible/conceptual services based on client needs.
- Strong presentation skills, an aptitude to communicate ideas with passion.