We are looking for a customer-centric, results-driven, Shop Marketing leader to lead efforts in driving traffic and conversion in our shops and deepen customer engagement and loyalty. This leader will define strategic shop marketing priorities, spearhead customer engagement initiatives, allocate investments, and conduct robust analysis of marketing program effectiveness. This is a unique opportunity to help build and grow the Heyday brand. This role will report directly into the SVP of Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Define strategic shop marketing priorities through the analysis of customer insights, channel data, and sales information, with the ultimate goal of driving shop traffic & conversion
- Own marketing strategy and execution for new store openings, driving pre-opening bookings and post-launch customer engagement
- Provide thought leadership and work cross-functionally to create innovative marketing initiatives in partnership with Shops, Growth Marketing, Retention Marketing, and Content Marketing teams
- Lead 360 marketing planning process for Owned & Operated (O&O) and franchised shops, in support of customer acquisition, member retention, shop traffic, and increased overall customer lifetime value
- Support local marketing efforts by developing an arsenal of shop marketing playbooks to scale strategies around corporate-driven and store-driven retail programs
- Own in-store visual merchandising approach to elevate brand storytelling and create a superior in-store customer experience
- Lead the development of clear and comprehensive creative briefs, partnering with Content Marketing and Design teams to provide the appropriate materials and tools for local shop marketing execution
- Responsible for the development and execution of the annual marketing calendar
- Manage budget and timeline, driving the investment strategy against key business and customer priorities
- Test, track, and measure drivers of shop performance, continuously refine marketing strategy and propose actions to accelerate shop business
- Develop scalable online to offline traffic-driving tactics in partnership with the Growth Marketing team
- Partner with the Retention Marketing team to deepen customer relationships and drive loyalty through segmentation strategies and customer capture initiatives for shops
- Builds & maintains a strong collaborative partnership with external partners as well as internal field team, including communicating all relevant initiatives with shop teams and addressing marketing needs in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver presentations for a variety of audiences, including executive leadership
The Ideal Candidate
- At least five years of experience in a consumer/brand or retail marketing role, with demonstrated ability to lead successful campaigns, from strategic development to implementation and analysis.
- You are highly strategic and results-oriented, with exceptional analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- You have digital marketing experience, with a deep understanding of how to drive online to offline and a proven track record of developing and delivering thoughtful acquisition and retention strategies
- You are passionate about education. Heyday’s true mission is to educate and empower our clients’ skincare routine.
- You are interested in skincare, self-care, and wellness. You don’t have to be a guru, but passionate for the category and can understand the customer mindset around skincare and self-care.
- You have the ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners.
- You possess a growth mindset and will foster a test-and-learn approach across the marketing team.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.