Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the mining, forestry, industrial and construction industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies and global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy and Montabert equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop moderninfrastructure.
- Manage to financial performance targets, day-to-day facility operations and annual business planning.
- Monitor and approve quoting processes, WIP, project invoicing to meet departmental weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Encourage collaboration of operations and marketing teams and excel in developing customer relationships and delivering service excellence.
- Ensure compliance with KMC quality MOP’s, and Operational Excellence reporting and deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with KMC safety policies and protocol’s as well as OSHA and MSHA CFR’s.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a rebuild shop or heavy fabrication environment, and a minimum of two (2) years supervisory or team leadership experience.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, and SAP. Minimum of a two (2) year business or technical degree.
- Self - starter with excellent problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to promote positive employee contributions and the ability to encourage teamwork in a very dynamic environment.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with compliance to OSHA CFR.