As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Lead engineer position available supporting U.S. DoD communications, electronics, and C4ISR field, to include electronic surveillance systems and secure communications systems. Candidates shall provide expertise in one or more fields of IC system drafting design and IC system technical support.
- Current SECRET clearance or ability to obtain is required.
- Five or more years experience developing ICDs and SIDs
- Five or more years experience with general shipbuilding procedures.
- Five or more years experience in the engineering, installation, design review and support of Interior Communication systems.
- Should have ability to develop installation design with minimal oversight based on design drawing requirements.
- Experience performing ship-checks and developing sketches of equipment arrangements, foundations and cabling diagrams.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with naval personnel effectively and provide system training.
- Prior experience with shipboard installations processes and controls.
- Ability to write test plans, SOVT's and white papers effectively.
- Ability to read schematics, install, repair, and maintain electronic systems or equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctioning electronic equipment and systems, and determine the level and method of repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Skill in using diagnostic and testing equipment.
- Ability to interpret technical manuals, illustration, specification, diagrams, and schematics to make repairs and modifications
- Ability to communicate with naval personnel effectively and provide system training