Shift Supervisor - Plastic Injection Molding
Less than 5 years experience • Diversified Industrial
Position Title Shift Supervisor - Plastic Injection Molding - Midnight Shift - OH - #3925
Location Newton Falls, OH
Company has a full-time opening for a hands-on Shift Supervisor to lead the manufacturing operations of its facility. Prior working experience in plastic injection molding to include processing, set-ups, troubleshooting and employee supervisionrequired. Automotive molding experience a plus. Otherresponsibilities include:
* Maintain production operations by supervising, planning, and leading the scheduling, quality and productivity of the labor force;
* Monitor staff's work quality and habits and provide coaching and training when needed;
* Consistently complete production transactions via computer information system within shift time schedule;
* Contribute to team atmosphere for producing quality products by following and enforcing established Standard Operating Procedures;
* Document and initiate corrective actions for tooling or equipment deficiencies;
* Sustain compliance with industry quality standards.
* Able to work overtime and weekends as required.
Two to three years of supervisory experience in plastics, automotive or durable goods manufacturing along with excellent communication skills and basic PC aptitude required. Formal management training or similar course work a plus. Experience in process training and performance along with exposure to lean manufacturing and Six Sigmadesired. Must be able to train or work any shift and overtime as needed.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 2 + years of supervisory experience in plastic injection molding in automotive or durable goods manufacturing.
2. Experience in process training and performance along with exposure to lean manufacturing and Six Sigma desired.
3. Formal management training or similar course work a plus.