The Foreign Affairs Practice at Buchanan & Edwards is a trusted advisor to our government customer whom we have proudly served for over a decade.
If you are a SharePoint/DocAve Engineer with an active secret clearance who gets excited about the prospect of being part of a mission-focused and collaborative program team, we would like to hear from you.
The DocAve Engineer will join a program serving our client, The Department of State Enterprise Collaboration Services Branch requires supporting their Enterprise Department of State SharePoint Services program. In this role, you will support vital operations for global Department of State embassies, missions and posts with user access to SharePoint intranet and internet sites.
The DocAve Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of solutions for our Client’s SharePoint environments using native SharePoint, Office 365, and AvePoint solutions. This includes SharePoint Migration to Office 365, Discovery tool, backup and restoration of jobs and the development of monthly reports that are distributed to stakeholders and/or purposed for internal customer use.
Critical SharePoint/SQL experience the Candidate Select will possess includes:
- Ability to set permissions, familiar with Central Admin
- Familiarity with IIS
- Knowledge of assigning permissions in SQL
Critical DocAve experience for the Candidate Select will possess includes:
- Migrator – SharePoint Migrations to Office 365, Discovery tool
- Granular Backup and Restore – Backup and restore jobs
- Report Center
- Administrator, Storage Manager, Content Manager, Deployment Manager
Understanding of DocAve Control Panel, Agent, Manager configurations
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- 3+ years DocAve experience
- 3+ years of Windows Server 2008/2012 experience
- 1+ year of SQL Server 2008/2012 experience
- At least 1+ years DocAve migration from SharePoint on-premise to O365 experience