Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Our prestigious technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we are inviting you to apply for our recent opening as a SharePoint Systems Engineer.
The Department of State Enterprise Collaboration Services Branch requires a SharePoint Engineer to support the Enterprise Department of State SharePoint Services program. Supports vital operations for global Department of State embassies, missions and posts with user access to SharePoint intranet and internet sites.
***A Secret clearance is required for this position with the ability for upgrade to Top Secret***
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for all SharePoint environments supported.
SharePoint/SQL experience the Candidate Select will possess includes:
- Ability to set permissions, familiar with Central Admin
- Familiarity with IIS
- Knowledge of assigning permissions in SQL
- Gather user requirements, develop systems requirements documents, systems security requirements documents, and system test plans.
- Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in field of study
- 1+ years of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 experience
- 1+ years of Windows Server 2008 experience
- 1+ year of SQL Server 2008 experience
- Other Requirements:
- Assist with DocAve migrations from SharePoint on-premise to O365
- Learn and support DocAve migration jobs, backups and restores
- Assist as assigned for all DocAve related tasks
- Preferred skills:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE) for Windows Server or SharePoint Certification
Clearance requirements: This position requires the candidates have an active Secret cleara