$100K — $150K *
Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 9 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Enterprise Systems Analyst III
Provide an Enterprise Systems Analyst (ESA) who shall be a member of the JPL 172M Collaboration and Engineering Platform Development and Analysis group, reporting to the Group Supervisor. The Enterprise Systems Analyst shall support the Collaborative Hosting Platform Service (CHPS) supporting the SharePoint platform, IIS/SQL hosting and other custom/COTS applications. The ESA will support, configure, and develop the CHPS environments; including various SharePoint farms and services, including search, User Profile, BCS, and Excel services. The ESA will receive work instructions from the line management, product leads, and sponsors responsible for the platforms and websites.
• Support customers with all service related issues.
• Support development efforts for hosting within CHPS; including site backup and restore, procedure validation, and testing support.
• Develop operational procedures and provide training to support personnel.
• Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
• Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with developers, stakeholders, and customers.
• Assist with software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
• Research, test, and implement security and functional updates to services and applications within the CHPS infrastructure.
• Provide level 4 support for issues escalated from operations for CHPS services.
• Provide on-call support for resolution of after-hours issues within the CHPS platform.
• Liaise with service providers, operations, and customers to assist in resolving problems with CHPS framework, sites, and information.
• Lead tasks for the implementation of new solutions, improvements to existing solutions, and general maintenance.
• Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, with a minimum of six years of related experience; Master's degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of four years of related experience; or PhD with two years of related experience.
• 6+ years’ experience with implementing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 farms and services.
• 6+ years relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2012/2016 databases.
• Familiarity with Windows and IIS administration.
• Familiarity with network load balancing and Windows clustering a plus.
• Experience supporting Active Directory, ADFS, and federated authentication.
• Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
• Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Web systems architecture.
• Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including .Net Service Communication applications.
• Experience with agile software development, scrum, and TFS.
• Experience developing test cases and test plans.
• Experience in Information architecture and taxonomy development.
• Able to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical personnel.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Valid through: 6/29/2021
$200K — $250K *
3 days ago