The Sharepoint System Administrator Specialist will provide IT analysis support, management, and administration for IT environments, to include planning IT projects and activities, providing expertise in a wide range of network, system, software, and communications areas. Leverages knowledge of complex IT environments to support development of policies, procedures, and plans for IT security and architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the configuration management functional support for standardized planning, design, implementation, installation, O&M, and documentation of configuration hardware and software baselines, network diagrams, and physical elevation diagrams.
- Provides system desktop administration and help desk support to customers.
- Installs, configures, and administers Sharepoint STIGS, CCRI Web servers.
- Provides backend support to SharePoint, OS updates, runs SharePoint 2013 and Configuration Wizard. Fixes SharePoint errors and logs analysis to keep SharePoint up and functional.
- Provides day-to-day support operations for current and future information technology services
- Prepares information papers and reports.
- Ensures all paperwork such as required forms, records, and files pertaining to assigned work are maintained.
- Responds to telephone, written and verbal inquiries by using standard operating procedures.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- 5 years of experience required
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification; IAT Level II: Security+ or Project+
Skill & Certification Requirements
- Security+ or Project+ certifications
- Configuration Management
- IIS 8.5 Site and Server STIGs
- SharePoint STIGs
- Windows OS 2012R2 and 2016 STIGs
- .NET 3.5 and 4.5 STIGs
- Internet Explorer 11 STIGs
- CCRI Web Server Administration
- eMASS System Administration
- SharePoint 2013 Administration
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- VMWARE/vSphere 6.5
- Position requires sitting, for long periods of time. (Sedentary Work)
- Most duties require extended use of a keyboard and computer monitor
- Extended Telephone Use
- May require lifting of 20-50 lbs
- LCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled