$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
• Five years of SharePoint development experience applying patches, service packs and deploying capabilities including web parts, features and web services.
• Two years of development experience with SharePoint environment using InfoPath forms, SharePoint or Nintex workflows, SharePoint Designer and Oracle SQL.
• Five years of configuring/developing SharePoint and SQL Server backup and recovery processes.
• Five years of work experience as a database administrator or developer, specifically supporting MS SQL Server 2008/2010 databases.
• Five years of experience with providing Tier 3 technical support to site administrators when coding or integration issues arise.
• Two years of work experience with Oracle databases.
• Two years of client web development within a .Net Framework .
• Two years of experience with OnBase/SharePoint Integration.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills; basic project management course; proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and database principles.
Looking forward to work with you!!!
Valid Through: 2019-11-6