Be involved in projects with our Information Technology Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a SharePoint Solutions Specialist for our California High-Speed Rail Downtown Sacramento, California office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain the SharePoint infrastructure including integration with External Services, Active Directory, SSO, Windows Server, SQL Server, and II.
- Develop models and analytics of the current business process
- Manage enterprise level metadata, content types, and site columns to ensure well-defined content ownership has been defined.
- Derive comprehensive, scalable, and flexible design of forthcoming processes and/or applications.
- Build and configure sites, site collections, and webs.
- Design, test and deploy state-of-the-art solutions to business users.
- Build external facing solutions that fit into requirements gathered by the Governance Board, staff business analysts, and SharePoint Architects, while adhering to established standards.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Ability to identify and establish scope and parameters of system analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Principles and practices of project management, process improvement strategies for business processes and systems; creating and analyzing workflow diagrams and reporting techniques; construction project phases and disciplines.
- Management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and successful completion of enterprise level projects, ensuring consistency with business strategy, commitments and goals.
- Project post-mortems and creating recommendation reports identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Applied analytical skills in the development of business process models, procedures and systems.
- Identifying and impacting business needs through problem resolution and change management, individually as well as in a team setting.
- Tact, credibility, flexibility, objectivity, initiative and willingness to take direction and constructive criticism.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or equivalent experience/degree combination
- Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiar with transportation projects and disciplines
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships; respond appropriately to difficult situations and acknowledge the various responses
- Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology