We are urgently Looking for Sharepoint Solution Engineer/ Admin for our Direct customer located at Alpharetta, GA.
Full-time dedicated resource to plan and design, manage solution architecture and roadmap, manage solution teams and resources, interface with business product managers to interpret business requirements into technical specifications/design.
Exp: 8+ years
?SharePointarchitecture and API development
?SharePoint farm architecture, API development, infrastructure and administration
? IAM: ADFS/AD, SAML, OpenID, Azure AD, SharePointclaims
?Agile development experience with TFS
? Complex system integration
IDC Technologies, Inc is a Premier Technology Services Organization with primary focus in IT services. A flexible working model (Fixed bid / T&M / Resource level support), Best-in-Practice solutions with accelerators and highly capable multi-disciplinary technology force from IDC our clients achieve their technology objectives with faster ROI and Time-to-Market capability.With a unique Onsite/offshore global delivery model we deliver solutions with the precision required by our client. Dedicated Client Partner and Delivery manager are paired to work on your project from the start to the completion stage of the project as one amongst you.
- Established in 2003.
- Global Operating centers in US (California, New Jersey, & Texas), Canada (Ontario), Mexico (Santa Maria), India (Noida, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Coimbatore & Gurgaon)
- Over 100+ Fortune 500 clients served.
- Certifications & Awards: BBB Certified Business, E-Verify Certified, ISO 9001:2000, Inc.500, Inc.5000, FAST Private 2013, and COPC certification.
- Consistently profitable for last 10 years.
- Financially stable.
- In house employee strength is over 1000 employees across worldwide and contractor strength is over 1800 contractors on billing.
- 40%-60% cost reduction for off shored process.
- Differential in wages from the US or UK parent location at approx 70%-80%.
- Interaction costs increase 10%-20% because of India being a remote location….thus net savings of 40%-60%
- Labor cost arbitrage, the reason for cost savings likely to exist for next 20-30 years.
- Established methodologies and processes being rapidly adopted for better performance.
- Well defined quantifiable metrics for quality and process.
- Access to highly qualified – skilled pool.
- Faster turnaround time.
- Time zone difference.
- 24X7 service.
- Learning curve effect, given increased activity across companies and increased centralization within company.