Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) is currently seeking a SharePoint Software Engineer to work onsite with our team in based in Norristown, PA or Lyndhurst, NJ.
Working as part of an Agile team to design and implement new features and technologies, the SharePoint Software Engineer will deliver high-quality, high-performance code in an Agile environment. The SharePoint Software Engineer will use, evaluate and learn exciting new technologies that keep our products and teams on the cutting edge.
Working closely with a team, the SharePoint Software Engineer will:
- Manage Site Collections, Lists, Libraries and User/Group permissions in SharePoint
- On-prim and Online sites of all versions from 2007 to 2016
- Enhance and support current system applications using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath forms, Central Admin, Workflows, PowerShell scripts
- Manage users and permission groups.Manage data on SharePoint sites.
- Develop SharePoint components including web parts using vb.net and C#.net, lists, library, web pages, event receivers, workflow and integrate SharePoint into SQL Server databases
- Develop SharePoint content following industry and SharePoint best practices.
- Create InfoPath form and integrate into SharePoint.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder and integrate into SharePoint.
- Build new Web Parts.Create new site collections and sites.
- Modify SharePoint Templates as neededParticipate in Design Tasks as needed
- Participate in Development and Testing as neededTroubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
- Provide weekly schedule updates and overall project status as requested by the client.
- Work with SharePoint site/content migration tools and migrating content to Office 365, designing and implementing new SharePoint sites per customer requirements
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
3+ or more years of hands on developing and implementing SharePoint based solutions (using InfoPath, Designer, Web Apps)
BS/BA in a related field, or related experienceGood working knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, SharePoint Templates, and InfoPath.A working knowledge of SharePoint web apps, one or more SharePoint based third party apps, and SharePoint Designer
Excellent oral and written skills.
Skilled in SDLC and Agile development processes.
Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net development, any database, C#, C+ would be preferred, but not necessary.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.