Auto req ID: 5668BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
- Develops customized SharePoint and Project Server solutions based on requirements provided by business units (internal stakeholders);
- Resolves critical problems/issues with SharePoint and Project Server applications developed to support employee Timesheets, project tracking and Finance Department reporting, as well as
- problems with Company intranet, Homeport;
- Analyzes soware requirements and conducts feasibility studies of such requirements while advising (as subject matter expert for SharePoint and .Net solutions) internal stakeholders of
- costs associated with requested user enhancements;
- Develops reusable components like Core framework and Adapters to be used in future enhancements; and
- Prepares test plans and reviews quality of deliverables.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Math or related field, plus five (5) years of progressive experience in the job offered or in a relevant occupation.
- Experience must include:
- 5 years of experience with MicrosoftSharePoint and Project Server development;
- 5 years of experience with SharePoint branding with Masterpages, Page Layouts and Display Templates;
- 5 years of experience with .NET Framework and Visual C# development experience, which must include 5 years of experience with customized web parts, web services, event receivers,
- SSOM and SharePoint Workflow;
- 5 years of experience with SQL Server development;
- 5 years of experience with InfoPath development;
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2010?2013;
- 5 years of experience with XSLT, HTML, CSS, and XML;
- 3 years of experience with REST and JSOM (Java Script Object Modal) development;
- 3 years of experience with PowerShell scripting; and
- 2 years of experience with SharePoint Add?Ins.