As an enterprise tool, the administration, maintenance and support of SharePoint Online is a shared responsibility of both business and IT stakeholders. SharePoint PPM is the primary project management for the Engineering team. While the majority of this lies with IT, other business stakeholders are involved in setting the strategic direction for SharePoint to help ensure it meets the business needs.
- Planning, design, coordination, and implementation of SharePoint Online solutions
- SharePoint PPM Administration
- Providing SharePoint Online development support such as forms creation and work flows while also providing project plans to track these enhancements
- Working with team members and business customers on SharePoint Online projects
- Documenting SharePoint Online processes & procedures
- Developing, configuring and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists, site structures and site collections
- Assisting users in the creation and management of their sites, forms, and workflow in the SharePoint Online platform
- Power BI related to SharePoint Online
- Use PowerShell to administrate SharePoint Online
- Provide technical expertise for applications and systems integration
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-yearexperience in SharePoint Online.
- Minimum 2-yearexperience in SharePoint PPM
- Experience managing, converting, and customizing web parts, layouts, and templates
- Experience maintaining security and permissions to control access
- Experience providing technical support and ad hoc training to SharePoint Online users
- Some conceptual familiarity with SharePointDesigner
- Some familiarity with InfoPath
- Some understanding of SharePoint Online workflow capabilities
Essential functions of this job require the following minimal physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is typically performed within a general office environment, with adequate lighting and temperature control
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Computers and typical office equipment are provided.
- There may be occasional business travel to other corporate facilities, technology partners and customer sites.
Disclaimer: The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Job incumbents are expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the position, department, or the business.