MetroStar Systems is looking for a SharePoint Developer to provide development and support of a SharePoint/.NET application. If you want to join a company that values passionate and fearless leadership and are open to commuting to Washington DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You're a great fit if:
- You love utilizing SharePoint as a development platform to provide both simple and complex solutions
- You like working within a primarily ASP.NET environment
- You're passionate about delivering modern web based solutions
You'll love our position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 3+ years of experience creating C# based, back-end SharePoint components such as Web Parts, Event Receivers, Workflows, Timer Jobs, Custom Pages, etc.
- You have experience analyzing SharePoint ULS logs and troubleshooting issues with SharePoint farm / SQL Server
- You have experience administering SharePoint using PowerShell and can leverage CSOM, and 3rd party libraries such as PnP.
- You have experience using and configuring SharePoint Enterprise services such as Business Connectivity Services and Search in SharePoint
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent specialized experience in an IT related discipline and an active Secret clearance
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience using SharePoint Search to build highly scalable and efficient customization in SharePoint
- You have experience using JSOM, REST API's and Client-Side Rendering (CSR) to build and extend functionality in SharePoint
- You have an MCSE/MCSD certification in SharePoint or Web Development
What your day will look like:
- You'll work with a small team to deliver content modification and customization support to a medium-sized SharePoint Application
- You can provide troubleshooting support for the SharePoint Application when needed
- You'll act as the lead for requirements gathering and design decisions for all customizations
- You'll provide day-to-day support for ad-hoc customization support when directed by the government
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuaff:MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.