ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team!
Description of Position:
- SharePoint development and administration to create and manage multiple SharePoint sites, as well as, manage all Sponsor information for the workforce and to manage data the Senior Leadership Team requires for decision-making.
- Create SharePoint sites within the office and will require automation and business processes to be maintained.
- Create dashboards, workforce engagement activities and major collaborative efforts will be driven by the use of SharePoint in conjunction with WordPress.
- Support the creation and maintenance of graphically intensive placemats and other marketing materials to support the establishment and maintenance of major programs, with little to no creative guidance, using Adobe graphic design products including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Leverage multimedia tools including, but not limited to Flash, Premiere, After Effects, and Soundbooth.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.) with 2-4 years of experience and/or specialized training
- 2 years’ overall experience with deploying SharePoint infrastructures and services.
- Certification as a SharePoint Administrator within Sponsor’s environment
- SharePoint Administration experience within the last year with:
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Designer
- Adobe graphic design products, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting oral and written communications skills include the ability to explain technical processes and tools to non-technical audiences
- Experience working seamlessly with contractors from other organizations, as well as with Sponsor staff at all levels
- Experience incorporating photographs and video into websites
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with multimedia tools including but not limited to Flash, Premiere, After Effects and Soundbooth
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with XML programming.
- Experience with the analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status