We are seeking an enthusiastic SharePoint Developer to provide architecture, design and development of our enterprise SharePoint environment.
- Responsible for coding, development and maintenance of custom applications in the MoneyGram SharePoint environment.
- Develop software solutions by working with stakeholders and IT Management.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes to develop, test, debug and deploy software solutions.
- SharePoint Site Administration including user permissions, content, pages, lists.
- Provide excellent customer service to promptly troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues.
Minimum Required: Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience.
Required Skill and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint development.
- Experienced in SharePoint 2016 (or newer,) permission management, workflows, Designer, InfoPath/Forms, Web Service, taxonomy/metadata and other out-of-box capabilities including custom web parts, forms, Nintex Workflow, and custom page design.
- Experience in Angular, HTML5, ASP.NET, CSS, XML, C#, SQL, REST API, Visio, Visual Studio and PowerShell.
- High quality communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.